October Special Offer – Four Nights for the Price of Three at Terme Beach Resort, Italy
Written by: Jovanka Ristich
Date: 16th October 2017
With its superb Adriatic beach front location above mineral rich thermal springs on the outskirts of Ravenna, Terme Beach Resort combines warm autumn sunshine with cool city heritage.
OCTOBER OFFER – £395.00 for two people. Price includes:
- 4 nights on a b&b basis in a superior double room with direct access to the beach
- Private return transfer between hotel and Bologna Airport
- Spa treatment which includes 30 minute sauna
- Two tickets to enter five of Ravenna’s key UNESCO World Heritage Sites which include:
- Archiepiscopal Museum, with the Chapel of St Andrea and the Ivory Throne
- Neonian Baptistery
- Basilica of St Apollinare Nuovo
- Basilica of San Vitale
- Mausoleum of Galla Placidia
RAVENNA not only boasts eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites, it is the resting place of Dante, is home to the internationally acclaimed Ravenna Festival and is the site of the Basilica di San Vitale whose gold mosaics are said to have inspired Gustav Klimt.
TERME BEACH RESORT has 29 rooms, 11 of which have direct access to an 80-meter stretch of beach. Its spa and wellness annex offers a variety of treatments along with an indoor swimming pool maintained at a constant 33 degrees. Its restaurant, Marlin, offers a great menu with a particularly impressive selection of seafood dishes, the fish being freshly sourced on a daily basis.
ACCESSIBILITY – Bologna is the gateway airport, easily reached via several direct daily flights from Heathrow, Gatwick & Stansted with British Airways, EasyJet and Ryanair respectively. Flights for October can be sourced in the region of £120 each.