Can Be Done Adds the Azores to its Portfolio of Accessible Holidays
Written by: Jovanka Ristich
Date: 26th January 2018
Can Be Done, the UK’s most experienced operator offering holidays for disabled travellers, has added the Azores to its already extensive destination portfolio.
Situated in the Atlantic on the same latitude as the Mediterranean, this autonomous Portuguese archipelago boasts a mild year round climate ranging from 13 degrees Celsius in the winter to 22 degrees Celsius in the summer.
Can Be Done’s itineraries are all tailored to a client’s individual needs, but a sample six-day holiday to The Azores in May has a lead-in price of £1,330 per person, based on twin-share accommodation.
The price includes:
- International return flights with accessible airport/hotel transfers on arrival
- Five nights accommodation on a b&b basis
- Excursions including:
- Cultural city tours of Ponta Delgada and Lagoa to see Sao Sebastiao church and the Carlos Machado Museum
- The Furnas parish to see the Terra Nostra Garden, Lakes Furnas and Fogo and the fumaroles.
- The picturesque Vila Franca do Campo; Caldeira Velha’s thermal bath and the Gorreana Tea Factory
CAN BE DONE (tel: 020 8907 2400), the UK’s longest established tour operator specialising in holidays for disabled travellers, was set up in 1985 on the core belief that everyone deserves a holiday and that travellers with impaired mobility and health issues should not be restricted in their travel ambitions.
Today CAN BE DONE is a highly experienced travel expert offering the widest selection of disabled access holiday options. All Itineraries are bespoke and range from a few days in the UK through to multi week, multi destination European or long haul holidays across the globe.