Publicity Material Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for use of publicity material downloaded or copied from www.ipr-online.co.uk, or sent by iPR
Publicity material includes: images, videos, editorial material and logos.
Clients are defined in the web page www.ipr-online.co.uk/clients
iPR means Independent Public Relations Ltd.
All publicity material supplied is to be used for the positive promotion of iPR’s clients in tourism and leisure.
All publicity material is protected by copyright to our clients, and remains the property of our clients.
Use of publicity material:
- To be used solely for the positive promotion of iPR’s clients.
- To be used only when communicating to an audience of prospective customers of our clients.
- Not to be used for commercial purposes or for paid advertising.
- The credit line for use of publicity materials must either credit the specific client and/or include their web address.
- Where an individual or business owns the copyright, the copyright owner must be credited.
- Wherever possible, captions used should include the name of the event or location.
Receiving publicity materials does not constitute permission in any way to create copies or duplicates of those materials: such permission lies solely with iPR’s clients.
Please send queries to firstname.lastname@example.org