Getting people on your side and keeping them there
- What’s a stakeholder? Any person or group having an interest in the outcome the project or campaign. Typically some are supportive, some are neutral and some against
- “We have a lot to do in very little time” – the PR agency can’t get it all done unless there is help. So this is all about IPR’s experience to get support from other people; including
- Motivation and what’s in it for them?
- Creating a positive and “no problem” attitude
- Remember; campaigns and projects are successful because the stakeholders are satisfied – on their terms – ignore stakeholders at your peril!
- iPR considers stakeholders include the clients team and leadership structure
- Have we made the right choice of PR agency?
- Are we getting the desired results?
- Is the PR agency making our life easier?
- Is the PR agency part of our team?
- iPR includes the client stakeholders, e.g. for tourist boards – their tour operators
For more information please contact us on +44 (0) 7889 425 725
Get in touch