Terms and conditions
By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions that follow. Independent Public Relations Ltd reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions by updating this page and you will be bound to these modifications from the time they are placed on the website. Please read the following carefully;
- We make an effort to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate and updated to the best of our knowledge, however there may be occasional inaccuracies and errors. Independent Public Relations Ltd accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions either on this website, or on any website to which we provide links.
- Your privacy is important to us. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- Information provided here is for general information only and any decisions made based on this information is the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- Our website may provide links to the websites of our clients or to other related sites. These links are provided for your convenience. We are not responsible for the policies, content and views expressed on these external websites, nor do we necessarily endorse or approve the linked site or its operator.
- We may offer an email newsletter which you may choose to subscribe to and can opt out at any time.
- We may ask you to provide information to enable you to use certain information from the web site, or to assist with customer service or technical support issues. It is optional for you to participate.
- All images, video footage, maps, logos and editorial text are to be used solely for the promotion of our clients as tourism and travel destinations. They cannot be used for commercial purposes or for paid advertising without the written authority of Independent Public Relations Ltd by emailing us on email@example.com.
- This website is owned and operated by Independent Public Relations Ltd, a limited company registered in England no: 4799151, registered office Overdene House, 49 Church Street, Theale, Berks, RG7 5BX, UK.